How to Bling Your Blog & Feed That Hog
An invitation to join us for a 6-week interactive online course and Blog Learning Journey...in a quest to improve your professional blog.
What the Hell is This?
A 6-week online blogging course.
BUY YOUR TRIPTIK to travel the ©BLOG TRANSFORMATION HIGHWAY with Ryan Biddulph and Sue-Ann Bubacz as your Tour Guide & Activities Director, and hang on to your hat!
This course, "How to Bling Your Blog & Feed That Hog" is a one-of-a-kind learning experience designed to make sure you have the information and know-how you need to accelerate the viability of your business blog.
On Launch Day, we'll introduce you to your Quest Map (Itinerary, or Syllabus if you prefer) and off we go to explore how to make your blog a successful business content hub that attracts new business for you.
By completing tasks, activities, and lessons at key checkpoints along the way, you'll collect "blog bling," and finish key projects on your blog, too!
As you travel through this interactive learning quest, bling-building exercises are presented as adventures designed to
- help you develop your "Blog's Brain," (a BIZ BLOG WORKBOOK) and
- give you a blogging roadmap, mindset, and strategic plan to work from moving forward.
Expect to collect a series of Blog-a-Log resources—like worksheets, checklists, and other guides—so you can keep your professional blog running smoothly.
HINT: These content assets give you an operational outline and strategic plan for your personal Biz Blog Workbook.
"When I first found Ryan, he was just about to head home from Thailand and I immediately resonated with his message and advice.
I quick signed up for his coaching session and you feel his genuine connection to help you succeed almost immediately. I have been a super fan of Ryan since, and I say that his one-hour coaching call with me, fanned the flames of possibilities in my life that I continue to pursue to this day even four years later. If it wasn't for his message of hope and friendship I would not be the host of my own podcast where I now get to help military dads reconnect with their families." ~ Ben Killoy, militaryveterandad.com
Who the Hell is This Course For?
Solo bloggers, content makers, or small business owners/freelancers, responsible for developing a dynamic website content hub, will absolutely love this quest!
Not only will you gain a trick or two to add to your blogging toolkit, but you'll also clarify your blog's purpose and develop a blog strategy and framework. This fun learning quest means BUSINESS!
How? A step-by-step guided tour gives you the skinny for:
- finding your focus
- assessing your resources
- building blog content assets
- developing blogging skills, and
- finding tools to fit your specific needs.
In sharing this Blog Learning Quest with you over a six-week period, Ryan (your Blogging Buddha) and Sue-Ann (a Conduit for Learning) are offering to walk you through key blog concepts you need to succeed.
From core components for a solid blog foundation to the strategic implementation of an impactful blog plan, every adventure in this blog learning is crafted to move your business solidly forward.
Plus You Get Top Blogging Professionals at Your Side for Six Weeks!!
LAZY BLOGGERS NEED NOT APPLY!
Please KNOW THIS: This course isn't a "read and wallow," but more a "feed and swallow," because, you know, your blog IS a hog! And, you need to get things DONE!
Although lazy bloggers don't belong here, the plan is to make your blog work easier, almost effortless, and more effective, not just efficient. Sounds great, right?
Why Bling Your Blog is For You
Feeling stuck in the muck isn't unusual when you are starting a blog or trying to accelerate its growth.
Bloggers, creatives, and business owners alike are torn between managing business objectives and simultaneously building their inbound marketing machine, anchored by, yep, your blog. A blog is a big job.
It hogs time and attention. Besides feeling overwhelming, your blog requires ongoing maintenance and constantly evolving skills to stay relevant in the ever-changing digital environment. Flying solo or with a small team adds to the pressure and indecision—even cuts into your momentum—making your blogging efforts yet more challenging.
Oh, just to ask someone a question!!
Don't worry, your answers are here because we have your back!! In fact, that's why we are creating this helpful blog course. We want to help you transform and guide you to make your blog a successful business content hub that attracts new business for you.
We are producing this fun learning journey to help you to make real progress on your blog, once and for all.
Again, It's All For You
Creating and upgrading your blog, the digital content hub for business, is demanding. The journey to Bling Your Blog can be both long and hard, so this quest is carefully constructed to show you the way. But, the real beauty is how it allows you to make progress and work on your specific blog needs.
Not to mention how the camaraderie and your personal tour guides will enrich your experience on the ©BLOG TRANSFORMATION HIGHWAY...
What You Need and Need to Know
- Over a six-week learning journey, students will get twice-weekly BLOG WORKSHOP lessons, one on Tuesdays, and one on Thursdays. Plus, on Wednesdays, you'll have the opportunity to attend LIVE sessions with Ryan and Sue-Ann for further discussion and NEW ideas for each course section we visit. But, don't worry if the time or schedule for the LIVE sessions isn't workable for you, because we will provide the videos to access later, or anytime you want.
- [In these exclusive Workshops, we *introduce topics, *share ideas, and leave you with *BLOG BLING BUILDER BOXES, or Labs, including worksheets and activities to do, along with additional resources.]
- The WordPress (dot org) platform is the one we are using and highlighting in particular as a preferred choice for professional bloggers. [Tech tools, tips, and software emphasized in the course are associated with WordPress. But, don't worry if you're new to WordPress, we have a Pre-trip Prep Lesson to get you up to speed and ready to launch with us! Hint: Sign up ASAP, in this case, to get extra materials so you can get prepped and ready to launch.]
- After each Workshop, you have an opportunity to ask questions and get answers.
- Committing to about 2 hours a week of your time is the minimum for you to plan to invest to absorb the core materials. But if you can put in 10 or more hours a week, you can activate a complete blog overhaul, working step-by-step with focus, organization, and clarity. Plus, 6 weeks of us, Ryan and Sue-Ann, at your side!
- Your BBBB, or Blog Bling Builder Box, contains the appropriate assets to accompany each Blog Workshop section. Look for *worksheets, *checklists, *exercises, *assignments or activities, *guides, or *reference materials in your boxes, for example.
- You also get a Glossary of Course Terms & Important Definitions!!
- Create a BIZ BLOG WORKBOOK using course materials and formulas you get in your BBBB and fine-tune to your specs as you complete tasks, exercises, and assignments. Use this to keep your blog running smoothly! [Hint: Print pages out if you like, or as needed, and use a three-ring binder to create your blog's original operations plan (and strategy) to work from moving forward.]
- For the upcoming opening of this super-duper blog blinging adventure, "How to Bling Your Blog & Feed That Hog," you get a Pre-Sale Pricing SPECIAL Offer for a Limited Time. This is a thank you pricing structure to offer our early buyers a chance to participate in shaping this course. And, because you are doing so, a Pre-Sale price break offer is only the beginning of the surprises we have in store for you! THANK YOU. THANKS. THX:)
- Additional Resources are provided over the course period for further investigation and additional learning. Other opportunities may be presented.
"Ryan Biddulph’s teaching is truly inspiring and energizing. He knows what your weak and strong spots are and gives fabulous recommendations on what you need to do. Of course, that part is up to you!
His insights and knowledge of blogging, content marketing and how to promote oneself are also spot on with the how-to for you to begin your action plan and become successful. Ryan is more than eager to help you become successful, after all, if you are, so is he 😊.
His generous help is there right from his blog but you if want real one-on-one coaching or teaching Ryan is fabulous to hire. He will give you a full hour of ideas, suggestions and tips that are just for you. I do suggest you let him get to know you first as his teaching will be more personal and effective.
I highly recommend Ryan’s teaching for any blogger or anyone looking to promote themselves online." ~ Lisa Sicard, InspireToThrive.com
Investing in the right course to propel your business forward is life-changing and why we put this Blog Learning Quest together in the first place. We want your blogging success journey to go easier for you than the silent lonely struggle it sometimes becomes–at least it felt that way to us.
A blog hogs time and effort and sometimes finding the value and business results you need is overwhelming. You have a lot on your shoulders and your blog, too, has a BIG job to deliver for your business. Struggling to get things right and make progress is time and emotion sucking. Maybe focus gets out of focus all too often and your blogging and content take a hit.
You could use a little help and besides, a fun little blogging trip to blog hog heaven may just be the magic you need to grow your business and get your blogging mentality in shape! Am I right? Working within a group and with an organized approach to help you find your unique path to blogging success may just be what the doctor orders.
A successful blog—the content hub for your digital business activity—is crucial to you, so make it a priority right now and join How to Bling Your Blog & Feed That Hog!
"Many bloggers would tell you about the mistakes you should not make. You will see very few bloggers who tell you what to do. And then there is Ryan, a calm and composed blogger.
With his excellent mentorship, he would make you realize why you should get going. If you want to get rid of your blogging fear, then you should join him." ~ Chayan Chakrabarti, simplefactsonline.com